★ Someone who understand. ★
Saturday, December 29, 2012

  If you ever passby and read this post of mine. I just want you to know that. I am still waiting here, waiting for you to reply me. I know i am not good, but I will not let what you have sacrifice for me to be wasted. I will never you down. Sooner or later, I will get you back and let you know that I have changed for you. Truly change. Somehow someday, the day will come. I just want you to know how much you meant to me to my life. I am sorry for what I have done to you, but I hope I can stay by your side once again and make you happy again. I am sorry for everything that I have done, for what I did to hurt you and all the sadness I bring to you. Sometimes , I wish we could just stay by a place and talk back our past. I went a lot of places these weeks, each places I went, for sure, our sweet memories are recalled. How we talk, we eat, walk in the shopping,  play arcade together and even watching movie together, too much to recall here. too much. Every action related to you, it will surely recall in my mind. It really recalled back a lot a lot of memories between us. Sometimes, I even feel a bit sad when  I reminiscence our memories. How I wish I could have turn back all of our happy time together. I know I will never find back the same girl like you, and I know I wont be falling so easily to another girl, or maybe wont. Yes, I maybe flirty but I know it is just not a relationship that I want and have with you before because I really used to have you by myself to help me, remind me, take care of me and even love me, but the most important of all is, I still love you. Just hope that when you read this, you will reply me and give me a chance again. Too much to be spoken and I cant put it in all here. I will never forget you.
I will be waiting for the day to come. Endurance will bring good forth works.

If u remember me.. / comment (0) / back to the top