★ O-V-E-R ★
Thursday, September 6, 2012

Is gone. Can never fix back again. Shattered all around. After all is my fault that cause all these to happen. No one to blame except myself. 
Is over and is no longer exist anymore.
What said is said, What done is done. Sad to say it can never be undone.
All the memories will be keep deep in my heart, I will never forget it. I will still cling on to the promise. I do not want to give up but I guess is really too late. really really too late. I always tell myself, is never too late if you have the heart to fix things right but it seems to go another way. Everything that I planned no longer can be use anymore. Every action that you did or the way of your reaction when you got shocked or even every move that you take will be deeply stored in my heart. The way how I hug you is the best feeling that I ever have. Guess I will not be able to do so again. 
A picture of us will be place on my wallpaper.
Thank you for being accompanying me for this few years.
Sorry too for what I done in the past that hurt you so much. 
A sincere sorry from the bottom of my heart. SORRY.
Hopefully in future, we can be good partners again. 
Take care and best wishes from me.
Hope to see you again. 

If u remember me.. / comment (2) / back to the top