★ She,Him. Everything ★
Friday, February 3, 2012

Here am I again. Typing all over alone in my room again.
Not realizing that every time whenever I am sad, I will be here.
I am like checking in to a place which I can write and author about me and myself without any troubles.

Well, many things had happened. It's been a long since I blogged last time.
Facing quite a number problems right now.
Relationships, money, results as well and HER.

The road is hard and tough. Most importantly, it hurts.
I did a lot of wrong things in the past. I wanted to share here but is too much to said.
So as a conclusion
I did not treat her as what I should treat her.
I lied and broke her heart and everything around me is in total mess.
I do not know how her friends gonna look at me but i can feel is different when they look at me.
It is like a kind of hatred feeling and bias look in them towards me.
Anyhow I don't mind, because i know is my fault. I did not managed everything properly and caused so much of problem.

There are up's and down in our life. But I always wish I have the upper hand in my life.
Yes. I do have but I did not appreciated.
Many chances have been giving to me but yet I just don't appreciated them.
I just can blame myself for being so playful and silly in the past for doing so much of nonsense that cause a mess in my life.
I just hope I deserved a second chance to solve everything nicely.
I have chosen this path and I know I must not regret.
I do not know why, after listening to one of services. I realize I must change for a better future.

And

Here, sitting right in front of the computer. Me. has changed.
Be my witness, to those who read my blog.
During this past few weeks, I think a lot. A lot of thoughts came to me and it hits me hardly.
I realize I must change my attitude, personality and behavior in some aspect especially my relationships.
This time, I will prove to her that I really change to a different person.
A person who can be trusted, and relied on.
A person who can gives her confident in everything he does.
As I just started to understand the true meaning of "Honesty is the best policy"
I guess is not too late, to finally able to understand this.

Out of a sudden, a problem arise again. I do not what problem and i hope as time goes by, I will know what is the problem and solve it.
I will be able to do it and change. Have faith in me and wait.
Sorry for everything in past.
I will fix it right in the future.
I do not wish to waste what we had in past.
Even we have different perception,thinking and religion between us
but
I do believe we can overcome everything as long as we both are here.
Not even a strong or hurdle can stops me and you from charging out from this obstacle
Have faith in me just for one last time. <3



Best friend,

Hi, I guess this will be a surprise post for you because you may not remember that my blog is still existing.
I know you gonna fly soon.
It has been around 14 years of friendship between us.
I am sure there are not much argument between us right?
Yeah, I guess because I know I will always lose to you in an argument because of your mighty size. haha.

There is a feeling in that doesn't want you to go.( Muuussstt be GAY!!) = )
Dun worry I am not. But I know you have made your decision so just let it be and I know you will be back soon.
Anyway, I have nothing much to say, as I am unable to express our 14 years friendship by just writing.
I guess it will takes at least a size of a large dictionary book just to complete our memories. So forgive me, yea = )

Anyhow, just hope that, when you are there. You will take care of yourself nicely.
Have a workout at times. Stop gaining and I hope you will slim down at least a lil and it will be best surprise, we have when you coming back for a visit.
All the best there. Work smart and play hard. Earn nicely and treat us when you are back.

I think you need this.

Say what have been store in your heart in these few months to her before you depart,
Otherwise, it maybe your biggest mistake and regret in your life. Your life time mistake.
I am sure you watched " You are the apple of my eyes" right? Don't repeat the same mistake again.
If you said it, maybe she will wait for you.. even if she rejects, when the time you are back, she mights forget everything.
I know is awkward but
If you don't said it, you may have lost the chance forever.

Like what the Nike's said. Just Do It.
You have no lost okay? You wont lost a single hair after you told her right? LOL.

and most important.

Life got how many 10 years? Am i right? = )

So, I will conclude everything right below here.

All the best fatty bro, Achieve what you want and strive hard. Take care. Most important Come back like a boss okay? = )

If u remember me.. / comment (0) / back to the top