★ Awake ★
Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Finally, I realise is too late for me to hold on and try to fix things right.
I never thought is my mistakes and my fault until recently, I started to realise it. I have did something which is terrible and hurts my love ones. I even argued that I was not wrong but indeed I was wrong and yet I am not admitting it again. It happens a lot a lot a lot times in the past and I am not admitting my own fault and mistakes but trying to push away my fault by reasoning and judging.
Deep in my mind, I felt I am pretty useless, I never should have done all these. I'd told myself many times and promised a lot of times and yet I am doing once again.
Out of my expectations, I realise there is a sudden change in me. I am not acting like what I did last time. Many people do not believe it, even myself but I started to find myself can eventually not doing it. Have I really awake? No answer. Only time will prove. All The Best To Myself.

To be continued.....

If u remember me.. / comment (0) / back to the top