★ ★
Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back to the starting point,
Your youthful face is in my memories
We've finally come to this day
The old photograph is under the table

A boy will have a date with a girl today
Back to the starting point,
Standing in front of the mirror blankly
Tieing a red tie into a knot clumsily
Hair is comb like an mature adult,
Wearing a handsome suit
You will be prettier that what i expected when i meet u later
I really wan to go back those years
When we were sitting front back in the classroom
Purposely want to get scolding from you
Pairing arrangement written on the blackboard

Are you willing to let me go?
He will love her even though they're sitting differently
Those missed years of heavy rain
Those missed years of romance
I really want to hug you
Hug the missed courage
Thoughts of conquer the whole world
But in the end, I realised
Everything about the world is all about you
I really wanna tell you that I have never forgetten the night, the sky full of stars
Our promise in parellel time and space
If we meet again, I will hug you tightly
Hug you tightly

If u remember me.. / comment (0) / back to the top