★ A.C.C.1.D.3.N.T.5 ★
Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sigh. What a day.

Okay. Lets talk about what happened today. It was not a good thing but is worth to be kept in this place which will not perish or fade.

And yeah, today topic is about car. Accident.

Okay. First of all, after two years of using or sticking the P license on my car and using P license. I have finally so call graduated from the P license. Yeah, it was nice because I finally no longer a probation in driving and would not get scold by my parents for driving fast, which they thinks is "fast" but it is just normal speed in my perception. So yeah, it was a cool thing and I should be happy rite?

Well, but things don't always go the way you want.

I had met a car accident today on the evening. It wasn't really a major accident which we often see in newspaper which cause the traffic congested. So lets call it a minor accident but which do not seems to be minor to me. Hahahaa...

So this what exactly happen, I was driving on the straight road down to the slope. I wasn't really fast. My speed was around 50/60km and i was stepping on the brake pedal. Out of my expectation and beyond my imaginations, a car came out from the left junction and was coming out really slow. In my mind, I was thinking just to avoid the car by driving out of the line and it was not a double line, it is a road which cars came from opposite directions and I can see clearly cars are not coming from the opposite side that's why i decided to avoid it. I avoid it and I was spamming my car hon's onto the lady, who was the driver. In my mind, I thought I avoided and she will stop her car from moving out the junction but out of everyone expectations, she droves her car out from the junction, and yeah, guess what next? Bang! My car left side was bang by her front bumper.

So??? Is an accident lah. I thought it was not that serious and I straight away came down from my seat and take a look of my car. Wow ! My car front door was dented and it has scratches from the front door to back door which is left side.

I straightaway got shocked and stunned. Not realizing, it is real and I really met an accident. I was thinking, "it is a dream?""can i turn the time back" hahaha.. ss common i guess, because this is my first time involve in an accident after two years. The most ridiculous and funny thing is the moment that I have graduate from P license. I straightaway met an accident. How pathetic.

Haih, anyway I have made a police report and waiting for the insurance to be claimed for the repairs. I guess the repairs would take some time. Haih, wasted my holidays if the repairs take at least a week. Cant go anywhere already. Haih. But in other aspect, it is a thing good too, as an experience I guess, everyone will have to go through this stage in order to grow up and now I know and I have learn that I must be careful when I see those junctions, incase the other drivers are like the lady driver who may not aware of the cars which are coming. Everyone will met an accident once. It's life time experience, I guess. Anyway I really thank HIM that there are no injuries that I have to suffer because of this accident. Thank you.

The end of story. Wanted to know? Come and ask me = )

If u remember me.. / comment (0) / back to the top