★ ★
Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Deleted everything.
I look back at all the old post that i posted then only i started realize how foolish am I in the past.
I was laughing at myself when i look back those old post.
How naive and childish I was when i think back. Haa..

Let the past be past.
Shall move on.

Thanks for the wake up call.
I finally realise the time is getting nearer and nearer.
Is time to make U-turn and put an end to everything.
I dont want to miss it.
Time is getting nearer..
The question is will i ever make it?
Not much people know and believe but the time is really near.really really near.

I started to tremble and fear but I am not doing anything.
What am I doing ?

The figure is getting closer and closer. It almost reach the target.
Is almost time.

Time's up. The curtain is closing.
The show, The road, The candle, is about to end.

If u remember me.. / comment (0) / back to the top